Friday, October 10, 2014

My Dreams

MY DREAMS

At first, Teaching was not part of my plan, but as time goes by I learned to love and appreciate it. 

Aside from teaching, I also want to:

Become a Doctor, particularly an Anatomic Pathologist.

An Anatomic Pathologist  assists surgeons during operations by providing immediate diagnoses on biopsies.

Become a Makeup Artist

A Makeup Artist is an artist whose medium is the human body, applying makeup for theatrical, television, film, fashion, magazines and other similar productions including all aspects of the modeling industry.
I want  to put makeup on my twin-Isabelle Daza's beautiful face. 




Become a Traveler
I want to visit Iraq and teach there for a month free.
Become a Chef
I want to have an exclusive restaurant for vegetarians.


Become a Flight Attendant
Actually I want to become a Hot flight attendant, and as of now, I have only achieved being hot.

and the last but not the least

I want to become an FHM or Women's Health Model

This is quite difficult to achieve for 2 Reasons:

1) My family's disapproval.
2) I have never met a Teacher who is also an FHM Model.



No comments:

Post a Comment